A simple and easy to use software that:
- Information needs do arise regularly when doctors see patients
- Questions are often complex and multidimensional
- The need for information is often much more than a question about medical knowledge. Doctors are looking for guidance, support, affirmation, confirmation, judgement, and feedback
- Some of the questions generated in consultations go unanswered
- Doctors are most likely to seek answers to their questions from other doctors
- Most of the questions can be answered – but it is time consuming and expensive to do so
- Doctors seem to be overwhelmed by the information provided to them but many times they cannot find the information they need
- Doctors want to spend more time with their patients.
- Doctors remember well all the diseases from their own speciality but would like to have accessible information about others speciality diseases and rare diseases.
- Patients that go to a specialist for s disease can have other diseases from other specialities.
- Questions are most likely to be about treatment, particularly drugs.
- Considers that the patient may have more than one disease.
- Checks the list of symptoms in a patient database.
- Calculates the probability of each disease having in account the frequency of the disease in the population but also the prevalence of each selected symptoms in each possible disease
- Shows Bibliographic References
Medical Xpert Pro Value Proposition:
- Decreases time for diagnosis,
- Catches diseases that need to have a fast diagnosis and to be detected at the beginning of the evolution/process to have a good outcome.
- Doesn’t miss a rare Disease
- Improves the tests outcome. Increases tests performance. Adds value to tests.
Our product is orientated to:
- General Practitioners
- Doctors in Hospitals
- Specialists in Laboratories
- Medical Schools and Universities
- Medical Device Companies (sales/marketing departments)
- Pharmaceutical Companies (sales/marketing departments)
- Medical Insurance Companies