Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
- Judge program performance
- Analyze the issues that can be improved
- Recommend key symptoms and test with high predictive value in diseases (multivariate analysis, factor analysis).
KOL composed by
- Professor Samuel Machin, MD, former President of the British Society of Hematology, Chairman ICSH, Medical Director of Laboratory at University College London, UK
- Professor Francis Lacombe, Director of Hematology at CHU Bordeaux, France
- Professor Gina Zini, Sacro Coure Hospital-Policlinico Gemelli, Rome, Italy
- George S. Paterakis, MD, PhD, Head of Flow Cytometry Laboratory at Gennimatas G. Hospital, Athens, Greece
- Joan Luis Vives-Corrons, Head of Department of Rare Anemias at Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Advisory Board (AB)
Annual meetings with world experts to deal about issues concerning to the organization for long-term improvements, for example, new technologies, new tools, …
Scientific Committee (SC): internal team that meets weekly
- Analyse software operation
- Discuss issues of improvement
- Address any deficiency detected physician type (1 error should not be repeated)
- Improve the usability of the program, user training, and documentation.
- Design evaluation protocols.
- Make cooperative studies
- Scientific marketing
- Ask the “reimbourcement” of the software
- Recommends symptoms and test highly predictive